Pogoplug Pro Adds Wi-Fi And Drops To $99

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
The Pogoplug has a new version. Pogoplug made its name a few years back by creating a product that would allow standard USB hard drives to be converted into NAS drives. The idea is simple: the Pogoplug has a number of USB ports, and when those are filled with USB hard drives, they're put online and able to be accessed remotely. The Pogoplug Pro is the newest in the family. It has a similar design, but this edition is black and clear. It has four USB 2.0 ports on the rear, enabling up to four USB hard drives

12 Oct, 2010


--
Source: http://hothardware.com/News/Pogoplug-Pro-Adds-WiFi-And-Drops-To-99
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where
I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Here is my site psn Code Generator

Anonymous said...

Valuable information. Lucky me I found your site by chance, and I'm shocked why this accident did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

Also visit my web page; Dragon City Cheat Engine ()

Post a Comment